Article content continued
6 a.m. – Rob Shaw: NDP attacks on Surrey hospitals, Liberals push on law and order concerns
NDP Leader John Horgan took to the vote-rich region of Surrey on Wednesday, using his promise of a second local hospital to try to drum up support in a key region of Metro Vancouver.
Horgan said the new hospital, announced in December, is a sign that his party is taking seriously the population growth and need for services in Surrey. He contrasted that with the B.C. Liberals selling land that could have been used for a second hospital when that party was in power.
WHAT THE LEADERS ARE SAYING:
Sonia Furstenau, Green: “The fact that Horgan is using (Bill 22) meant to help the most-vulnerable children in the province as political cover for why he needs to go to a self-serving election in the middle of a pandemic is appalling.” READ MORE
Andrew Wilkinson, Liberal: “Now John Horgan says he’s a victim of unstable government … That’s ridiculous. There is no instability in Victoria other than John Horgan’s instability in deciding to call an election purely for his own purposes.”
John Horgan, NDP: “Since we formed government, $400 million has gone into new schools, seismic upgrades and additions to existing schools that will service almost 9,000 students,” he said of Surrey education. “We’ve done a great deal. We have more work to do. I would characterize this as a failure by the previous government to put us in a position where we could meet the objectives of meeting the needs of the kids in our community.”
- نامه به آفتاب, جولای 18, 2020: حفر به ما جنجال
- گوشیهای اندروید با صفحه نمایش با کیفیت بالا: بررسی و مقایسه
- خرید کتاب دانشگاهی
- پیت کنی Pickett مشتاق به رزومه آماده شدن برای سال 2020 فصل
- Fantasy Sports: دزدان دریایی تبادل تراورس های اب زیر کاه موجب صرفه جویی در صفحه اصلی اجرا بالغ NFL خریدهای و معاملات
- Vaughn پالمر: نخست مذاکرات دشوار در مورد صنعت جنگل اما کمی به کمک مکنزی
- Does Trump Care That the American West Is Aflame?
- فروشگاه آنلاین تجهیزات پزشکی سدان مد
- اسپری، لوسیون یا ژل ضد آفتاب؟
- چارلی کافمن را دفاع از فیلم