Article content continued
She alleges that when they pulled out a bottle of vodka and started vaping, no one said anything to them, including the bus driver.
When the victim, who is a permanent resident in Canada and a student at UBC, told them to quit their misbehaviour, the situation escalated, and she says the us driver called the police.
She alleges the group then tried to run away so she tried to stop them and two girls started punching her in the face and head, and pulled her hair.
“I was screaming help me, help me but no one did.”
Instead she contends they continued punching and kicking her before stealing her laptop, phone and wallet.
“I am now scared to live here and disappointed to others who ignore the whole situation and could save one Asian girl beaten horribly by four Caucasian minors,” she said.
Transit police confirmed Saturday that four youths have been arrested in connection with “the alleged attack on a young woman on board a bus in downtown Vancouver Friday night.”
At about 11:20 p.m., a woman was on board a bus in the area of 500 West Pender Street in Vancouver when she noted four youths on the bus, who were drinking alcohol and vaping, according to Transit police.
“When the woman told them to stop, an argument ensued, and at some point, the victim was allegedly assaulted and robbed of her backpack,” police said, in an email Saturday.
Metro Vancouver Transit Police were notified and spoke with the victim and witnesses. A short time later, Metro Vancouver Transit Police arrested four youth at Commercial-Broadway SkyTrain Station.
All four youth have since been released on a promise to appear in court with their guardians.
“Violence has no place on the transit system,” said Michael Yake, a spokesperson for the Transit police.
Metro Vancouver Transit Police says if a transit user comes across a situation that makes them feel uncomfortable or out of the ordinary to discreetly text Transit police in real-time at 87.77.77.
- مخلوط پشتیبانی از ونکوور ضد نژادپرستی تجمع با توجه به COVID-19 نگرانی
- سابق B. C. وزیر کابینه اد Conroy می میرد در 73
- ارتفاعات مدرسه مدیره تصویب $48.5 متر بودجه با افزایش مالیات
- دموکراتها بسیار آشکار احساس وحشت و نگرانی در مورد جاستین Jalbi
- آلو ساکنان در حمایت و مخالفت از مدیر مدرسه زیر نژادی متهم Facebook پست
- بدون توقف در منطقه محل B. C. بخش از ترانس کانادا برای حفاظت از خرس
- علامت Madden: تغییرات رونی قانون باید بریزد تا اثر
- پرسه زن, مارس 9 2020: حوادث در Alle-Kiski دره
- منیفولد فلزی
- دیرین پیتسبورگ شهرستان سالن خبرنگار باب Bauder بازنشسته از شقیدن دربندی 31-حرفه ای سال