A 36-year-old Burnaby man has been charged with possession and distribution of child pornography.
RCMP said Michael Grondine, who is also known as Michael Grondines, was the subject of a three-year investigation after officers were tipped off in 2017 to reports of images and videos of child sexual abuse had been uploaded by someone in Burnaby.
Grondine was arrested and subsequently released on condition of no contact with anyone under the age of 18, and restrictions on visiting any area where young people are, including school grounds and playgrounds. Grondine is also banned from possessing any electronic devices that allow access to the internet.
Cpl. Michael Kalanj said in a release that over the last year, search warrants were executed and a number of electronic devices were seized.
The charges were approved last month.
CLICK HEREto report a typo.
Is there more to this story? We’d like to hear from you about this or any other stories you think we should know about. Emailvantips@postmedia.com
- کارشناسان حقوقی وزن در Meng Wanzhou تصمیم از B. C. دیوان عالی کشور
- Kevin Hart inks new multi-platform deal with SiriusXM
- The New York Times Discovers a Manhattan Makeover for Nu-Tenant Farming
- 'Burgh بهترین برای پوشیدن این شماره 57: جان لبخند هنوز هم دارای تمایز به عنوان یک دزدان دریایی پارچ
- اوهایو مجلس با 4 نفر دیگر بازداشت $60M مورد رشوه خواری
- کملوپس مرد متهم از برگشتاندن جزئی آنلاین
- Revelstoke RCMP جستجو در کلمبیا رودخانه برای بدن
- Creekside میلز در Cultus دریاچه: خوش آمدید به 'agrihood'
- آل کاپون همه آمریکایی Boogeyman
- COVID-19: B. C. هدف برای بازگشت به مدرسه برای دانش آموزان جوان این سقوط