Article content continued
• COVID-19: Avoid these hand sanitizers that are recalled in Canada
• B.C. COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
• COVID-19: Here’s where to get tested in Metro Vancouver
3 p.m. – Health officials are set to share latest figures on COVID-19 in B.C.
Dr. Bonnie Henry and Health Minister Adrian Dix will update the number of COVID-19 cases, deaths and recoveries across the province.
12 a.m.– Four deaths and 366 cases in B.C. in past three days
There have been 366 new cases of COVID-19 reported over the past three days and four deaths.
The provincial health officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry, said there are now 1,987 active cases in the province, of which 60 are being treated in hospital including 21 in intensive care.
She said 121 cases were reported between noon Friday and noon Saturday, 117 cases between noon Saturday and noon Sunday and 128 cases between noon Sunday and noon Monday.
“We definitely are seeing a resurgence,” Henry said.
There have been 8,208 cases recorded in B.C. since the pandemic appeared here in late January and 227 people have died — mostly people aged around 85 with pre-existing health problems.
12 a.m. – COVID-19 symptom check in schools skips runny noses, sore throats, other symptoms
B.C. schools have recently adopted a new daily health checklist that has students and staff monitoring for “key symptoms” of COVID-19, but those don’t include basic signs like runny noses and sore throats.
The health checks, in use in school districts around the province, originate from an example the B.C. Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) set out in a Sept. 11 guidance document for teachers and administrators. In that document, the BCCDC recommends anyone experiencing fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea should stay at home rather than come to school.
- کتاب زبان اصلی
- COVID-19: بیماری همه گیر اقتصادی اثر می امد و شد زیاد در مترو ونکوور مسکن به 2022
- دونالد مغلوب ساختن پیشی جستن مرگ مارس
- تماس اول: شایعات تا حرارت مورد آنتونیو قهوه ای در بالتیمور و سیاتل
- COVID-19: B. C. بازگشایی مدارس در اختیاری پاره وقت در ژوئن
- قتل پلیس لینک سوزاندن خودرو به Abbotsford قتل
- پیتسبورگ پلیس به دنبال مرد گمشده از Fineview محله
- آدریان دیکس: از آن زمان به تجدید مبارزه برای جلوگیری از گسترش
- همپتون معاملات املاک و مستغلات برای هفته 14 ژوئن
- پنگوئن A to Z: سام Lafferty نشان می دهد که او بیش از داستان خوب