B.C. health authorities are reporting three more COVID-19 exposure incidents at public schools.
Fraser Health says a person infected with COVID-19 attended Abbotsford’s Harry Sayers Elementary on Sept. 14 and 15, while another infected person attended Abbotsford’s Ten-Broeck Elementary on Sept. 17.
Interior Health, meanwhile, issued an exposure notice for Rossland Summit School, which had a single case confirmed on Monday.
Those who may have been potentially exposed to the COVID-19 virus are asked to monitor themselves for common symptoms.
Of the 31 total exposure notices for B.C. schools, 21 have been in the Fraser Health region, with 15 in the Surrey school district alone.
There have been five school-exposure incidents in Vancouver Coastal Health, but the health region only lists one, West Vancouver’s Sentinel Secondary from Sept. 14-18, on its website.
Parents of students at four other Vancouver Coastal Health region schools — Vancouver’s Hastings Elementary, Richmond’s McMath Secondary, West Vancouver’s Collingwood Independent and West Vancouver Secondary — have received letters disclosing exposure at those schools, but the VCH says it only issues public exposure notifications when it’s unable to directly reach all close contacts in a timely manner. That approach flies in the face of an edict from provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry who says all health regions must publish notices for all schools that have had COVID-19 exposures incidents.
“We expect that Vancouver Coastal would adhere to what everyone else is doing,” Henry said Monday.
Meanwhile, Interior Health has had three school exposures, Northern Health has had two and Island Health has yet to issue a school-exposure notice.
Despite the exposures, the Health Ministry says no outbreaks have been declared at B.C. schools because there has been no evidence of virus transmission on school property.
Click here for an updated list of school district exposure alerts.
- مترو ونکوور فروش خانه ضربه 38 سال اخیر در ماه آوریل
- Vaughn پالمر: مذاکره برای سهولت در تلاش برای نگه داشتن COVID-19 از مراقبت دراز مدت
- پیتسبورگ سازنده و پایداری پیشگام جک Mascaro می میرد پس از بیماری طولانی
- دهه بهترین WPIAL نهایی: بازی بیس بال, No. 6
- به نوبه خود Rikers Island را در یک مزرعه خورشیدی
- کمک مالی به دنبال رفع سیل مشکلات در Oakmont عوام
- تام Purcell: Pandemic محدودیت های برجسته نعمت ما را برای اعطا
- COVID-19: نظرسنجی می یابد بیشتر در B. C. ناراحت کننده با بازگشایی برنامه
- ونکوور پلیس هشدار می دهند افزایش حواس پرتی سرقت
- بعدی coronavirus در حال حاضر ممکن است در گردش خفاش مطالعه نشان می دهد